- Investing For Good Home >
- In the community
During OneWeek, Capital One’s seven-day annual community service initiative, more than 15,000 Capital One associate volunteers spent over 52,000 hours working in their communities and participating in 1,300 projects to help those communities thrive.
Supporting The Intersect Fund, a nonprofit micro lender in New Jersey, is one of several Sandy recovery efforts that Capital One has committed to since the storm's devastating and ongoing effect.
Thousands of associate volunteers spent over 43,000 hours working in their communities and participating in projects to help those communities thrive during OneWeek, Capital One’s seven-day annual community service initiative.
Capital One’s "Investing for Good Awards" support nonprofits in Central Virginia in four key building blocks of economic opportunity: affordable housing, small business and workforce development, education and financial literacy.
In Washington D.C., Capital One, nonprofits, and community leaders are building on the strengths of the Ward 8 community to expand economic opportunities in this high-unemployment area where more than a third of all families live in poverty.
- Capital One Recognized as One of America's Top 50 Community-Minded Companies
Dec 6, 2013
- Women's Empowerment Session Highlights COF Service
Nov 6, 2013
- Volunteers in Richmond Work on Beautification Project
Oct 25, 2013
- Bankers Volunteer to Give Back to the Community
Oct 25, 2013
- COF Associates Will Volunteer 32,000 Hours for OneWeek
Oct 21, 2013 View More...