- Investing For Good Home >
- In the community
During OneWeek, Capital One’s seven-day annual community service initiative, more than 15,000 Capital One associate volunteers spent over 52,000 hours working in their communities and participating in 1,300 projects to help those communities thrive.
Supporting The Intersect Fund, a nonprofit micro lender in New Jersey, is one of several Sandy recovery efforts that Capital One has committed to since the storm's devastating and ongoing effect.
Capital One’s "Investing for Good Awards" support nonprofits in Central Virginia in four key building blocks of economic opportunity: affordable housing, small business and workforce development, education and financial literacy.
Kids across the country received more than 50,000 books when Capital One and our partner The Heart of America Foundation encouraged readers everywhere to help decide how many and which books would be donated to students and schools.
A childcare worker training program at Kingsley House, a 115-year-old organization based in New Orleans, LA with a mission to teach children, strengthen families and build community, brings education and helps community members find jobs.
- Teacher's Wish To Alleviate Hunger Comes True
Dec 19, 2014
- Capital One Invests in Revitalization of South Dallas, Texas
Aug 20, 2014
- Capital One Recognized as One of America's Top 50 Community-Minded Companies
Dec 6, 2013
- Women's Empowerment Session Highlights COF Service
Nov 6, 2013
- Volunteers in Richmond Work on Beautification Project
Oct 25, 2013 View More...
- Making Investments in Youth Unemployment
Mar 18, 2014
- Hiring our Heroes: Businesses Have a Mission to Accomplish
Jul 23, 2013
- Putting Books in Children's Lives
Oct 12, 2012
- Castle Gardens–Where Second Chances Flourish
Sep 6, 2012