After a successful 7 ½ in the Air Force, Erin Nelson found a perfectly matched civilian job thanks to Easter Seals’ Veteran Staffing Network.
Hundreds of middle school students around the country can now design their own apps after completing a 10-week journey to learn software development skills in a fun and engaging environment.
At Franklin Military Academy in Richmond, VA, volunteers used their digital skills to transform a traditional school library into a vibrant hub of technology and give students access to digital learning and tools.Richmond, VA
- Virginia Governor, Leaders Discuss Digital Fluency
Jun 26, 2015
- Capital One and Grovo Launch Digital Literacy Challenge
Jun 9, 2015
- Capital One Get Schooled Challenge Recognizes Students
May 21, 2015
- Capital One Joins White House TechHire Effort
Mar 10, 2015
- President Obama Launches New TechHire Initiative
Mar 9, 2015 View More...