Women are making significant strides as business leaders and entrepreneurs, yet many continue to face challenges related to managing and securing financing. Grameen America and Accion assist women small business owners secure the capital they need.
24 student entrepreneurs from 17 universities had the opportunity to pitch their ideas, learn from others, and win startup funds at Future Founder's UPitch event in Chicago, IL.
- Study Shows Growth of Women Entrepreneurs in U.S. Cities
Mar 1, 2016
- Student Startups Pitch ideas and Learn from Others
Dec 7, 2015
- Kiva.org and Capital One Launch Kiva San Francisco
Oct 2, 2015
- New dFUND Grant Program Builds Workforce Technology Skills
Jan 22, 2015
- Hiring 500,000 Heroes Campaign Milestone Reached
Nov 12, 2014 View More...