Wyandanch Village, a mixed use development in Suffolk County, New York that Capital One helped make possible, is a community in every sense, from the businesses and apartments that dot the area to the people who inhabit them.
A report by the NYU Furman Center and Capital One shows that the renter population is growing in both central city and suburban areas of the 11 largest metropolitan areas in the U.S. while more renters struggle to find affordable housing.
As D.C. renters grapple with rising rents and gentrification, one group of residents partnered with the National Housing Trust and Capital One to create affordable housing that helped aid in the revitalization of a beloved D.C. neighborhood.
- Capital One Invests in Neighborhood’s Future
Aug 4, 2014
- Capital One Makes Investment in South Dallas Revitalization
Jul 25, 2014
- Capital One Announces $1.8 Million Grant to Junior Achievement of Greater Washington
May 8, 2014
- Capital One Recognized With U.S. President's Volunteer Service Award
Feb 21, 2014
- Updated "FAFSA: How-to Guide" Helps Students Access Financial Aid
Jan 16, 2014 View More...
- Castle Gardens–Where Second Chances Flourish
Sep 6, 2012