In 2011, Capital One and Junior Achievement launched an innovative online financial literacy simulation that introduces young people to personal financial planning and career exploration. Based on Junior Achievement's nationally recognized financial education curriculum for middle and high-school students, JA Finance Park Virtual gives students a glimpse of what it takes to be successful in the 21st century global marketplace. To experience JA Finance Park Virtual, please visit http://financepark.ja.org/
Capital One partnered with the Fairfax County Public School System and Junior Achievement to bring an innovative new permanent version of Junior Achievement Finance Park to the Washington, D.C. area. Junior Achievement empowers young people to own their economic success.
Other Stories Like This
- Bringing Online Financial Tools to Older Adults
Aug 30, 2016
- Lending Circles Help Build a Strong Credit History
Mar 15, 2016
- Learning to Walk the Budget Talk at JA Finance Park
Nov 11, 2013
- Online Educational Game Helps Kids Learn Personal Finance
Oct 9, 2012
- Never Too Young to Learn about Money
Sep 10, 2012 View More...